TRI is a Canadian registered charity: 816892368RR0001
The Resilience Institute
Creating a Climate Resilient Future – Together
TRI is a charitable organization based in Canada. Our mission is to co-create a climate resilient future and reduce risk to disasters.
COVID-19 has showen us our vulnerabilities.
- Our work in helping communities develop resilience has never been more important.
- We must act swiftly and intentionally to ensure communities develop resilience and for that we need your help.
- By contributing to the 2020 Annual Fund you will help us shift oue program delivery model to Learning while Doing to ensure early adaptation strategies can be implemented. For example, community greenhouses, rain-water capture units and increasing local, sustainable energy capacity.
- 100 people donating $100
- 2020 funding will support new program development and help TRI absorb the shocks of COVID-19
- Increasing TRI’s Annual Fund will build organizational sustainability.
News and Views
This presentation is framed as a letter to: the People of the Stars, December 7, 2050 Download presentation People of the Stars 1 file(s) 0.00 KB...
TRI’s Fall Newsletter. Check out what what we’re doing on climate adaptation and resilience building!
Proud members of: