Wicked Challenges Program DOWNLOAD Wicked Challenges...
TRI is a Canadian registered charity: BN 791734460RR0001
The Resilience Institute
Creating a Climate Resilient Future & Reducing Risk to Disasters
Climate Change is a wicked challenge at local and global scales. We are already facing unprecedented warming and costly natural disasters and vulnerable communities are in urgent need of support.
Our theory of change is that rapid and transformative change will best be achieved by effectively weaving holistic knowledge systems with scientific and technological advances. To do this, we partner with local community experts, Indigenous Peoples, academia, industry, and interested funders on initiatives that result in local and global climate resilience.
There are a few ways that you can support our work:
- Make a donation to current programming via CanadaHelps
- Partner with us on a big idea!
- Become a member of our Village of Hope
- Contribute to our Wicked Challenges Endowment – an endowment is a donation of money or property which uses the resulting investment income.
- Planned giving (such as bequests) and gifts of securities.
For more information on planned giving, gifts of securities or the Wicked Challenges Endowment please contact Sarah Roberts email@example.com